This minimally invasive outpatient procedure can provide long lasting relief to those suffering from facet joint pain, and chronic low-back or neck pain. Radiofrequency Ablation has proven to be a safe and effective way to treat some forms of pain. It is also generally well-tolerated, with very few associated complications.
- Non-surgical, minimally invasive, effective pain relief
- Performed in an out-patient facility
- No down time, patient can resume normal activities in just a few hours
- Provides greater range of motion
- Minimizes the need for pain medications
- Long lasting relief – up to 2 years
- Improved quality of life
About the Procedure
The radiofrequency machine uses electrical currents produced by a radio wave to heat up the nerves in the area of the patient’s pain to 80 degrees celuious for one minute.
Atlanta Vascular and Vein Center is located in Lawrenceville, GA servicing patients living in Metro Atlanta, Gwinnett County and the surrounding communities including Duluth, Dacula, and Grayson. Call 678-878-4555 today to schedule an appointment today.