Appointment Scheduling Policy
Dr. Tilara’s goal is to provide quality individualized medical care in a timely manner. “No-shows” and late cancellations are inconvenient to patients who need access to medical care in a timely manner. Atlanta Vascular & Vein Center would like to remind our current patients and inform new patients of our policy regarding missed appointments.
Cancellation of an Appointment
In order to be respectful towards other patients, please be courteous and call 678/878-4555 promptly if you are unable to show up for an appointment. This time can be reallocated to someone who is in need of treatment.
- If it is necessary to cancel a scheduled appointment, we require at least 24 hours advance notice. Appointments are in high demand, and an early cancellation will open up a time slot for another patient who needs medical care.
- To cancel an appointment, please call 678/878-4555, Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. If you do not reach the receptionist you may leave a detailed message on our voicemail.
- If you would like to reschedule your appointment, please leave your phone number. We will return your call and give you the next available appointment time.
Late Cancellations and Missed Appointments
- A late cancellation is when a patient fails to cancel their scheduled appointment with a 24-hour advance notice window.
- A “no-show”/missed appointment is defined as a patient who misses an appointment without cancelling it in an adequate manner.
- Failure to be present at the time of a scheduled appointment will be recorded in a patient’s medical record as a “no-show.”
Call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
Atlanta Vascular and Vein Center is located in Lawrenceville, GA servicing patients living in Metro Atlanta, Gwinnett County and the surrounding communities including Duluth, Dacula, and Grayson. Call 678/878-4555 today to schedule an appointment today.